East Kentucky Power
- Location: 3 Kentucky Facilities
- Project Type: Industrial
- Contractor: Gray Construction
- Contractor: Alliance Corporation
- Project Value: $1,500,000+ All Projects
- Building Size: 3,000,000 square foot
East Kentucky Power landfill gas to electricity systems for Pendleton County landfill in Butler, Kentucky, Laurel Ridge Landfill in London, Kentucky, and Pearl Hollow landfill in Elizabethtown, Kentucky.
Construction of plumbing, HVAC, and process utility piping systems for three landfill gas to electricity generating facilities (2.4 – 3.2 megawatts each). Piping systems included PVC, copper, carbon steel, stainless steel, and HDPE.